Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jesus H!...just spent $47.90 on this:

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    sweetums

    Sweetums from The Muppet Show.

    An OMGCNFO.com exclusive. A-hole before: . A-hole after: O

    $10.95 shipping [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That is a lot, BUT, that is a fucking AWESOME figure, so I think it is well worth it! Nice score!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm sure I'll be glad I ordered it. I paid for it out of my PayPal balance, so I won't really feel it in the wallet, but that price is just [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    BTW, I like your avatar, LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Killer score

  6. #6
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got my 2...i thought they forgot about these...i reserved mine months ago....but i'm a pretty big muppet collector and this is one i have been waiting for....

    congrats though!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, how big is this figure?

  8. #8
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    that is the second muppets figure im buying.

    sweetums is top dog!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    Whoa, how big is this figure?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">10 1/2.....that's inches!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is one Sweet fig , [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •